eNaira is a Central bank digital currency issued and regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Download eNaira Wallet App for Android. Denominated in naira, the eNaira serves as both a medium of exchange and a store of value and claims to offer better payment prospects in retail transactions when compared to cash.
The eNaira was launched and activated on 25 October, 2021 by President Muhammad Buhari, under the slogan: “Same Naira, More Possibilities”.
The eNaira Speed Wallet application is available for download on Google Play Store and App store since October 28, 2021. New updates on the eNaira Speed wallet is now available.
How to Download eNaira Wallet App for Android
Here is the procedure on how to get the eNaira wallet app on your android phone;
- Open Google Play store on your android phone
- Search for the “eNaira Speed Wallet”
- Select Install
- Launch the eNaira Speed Wallet after successful installation.
- Click on “Signup” to commence the onboarding process
- Select your Relationship Bank or eNaira Partner
- Enter your mobile phone number and create password
- Enter the following personal details; First Name, Surname, Date of Birth, State of Origin, Account Number and BVN
- On successful validation of the above details. A wallet activation mail will be sent to the email address tied to your BVN.
- Click on “Activate wallet” in your mail box to confirm your email and activate your Speed eNaira Wallet
- Enter your Username (email address tied to your BVN) and Password to login to your eNaira Speed Wallet
Was this article helpful?