MoneyGram International, Inc. is an American cross-border P2P payments and money transfer company based in the United States with headquarters in Dallas, Texas. It has an operations center in St. Louis Park, Minnesota and regional and local offices around the world. How To Track MoneyGram Transactions Via Direct Tracking Website. MoneyGram businesses are divided into two categories: Global Funds Transfers and Financial Paper Products. The company provides its service to individuals and businesses through a network of agents and financial institutions. Track MoneyGram Transactions
In 2014, MoneyGram was the second largest provider of money transfers in the world. The company operates in more than 200 countries and territories with a global network of about 347,000 agent offices.
How To Track Money Gram Money Transaction Via The MoneyGram Direct Tracking Website
1. Logon to MoneyGram money tracking website
2. Typing in your reference or the authentication number you got from the email you received from MoneyGram.
3. Input your legal last name which should be correctly spelled so as to view your transaction without stress.
4. Click on track.
All these processes should be followed strictly as they are important in getting your MoneyGram transaction status.
Via Your MoneyGram Dashboard
Log into your account and view your transaction history by following the steps below:
- Log on to the MoneyGram website.
- Log into your profile using your email and password
- Select transaction history and all transactions carried out will be displayed if pending or processing or successful will be stated.
Was this article helpful?