Contra Tec Co, of Qatar, is equipment hiring & supplying heavy-duty, special purpose equipment, transportation of material and earthwork material, landscaping, and earth work sub contracting works.
It offers heavy machines such as excavators, shovels, trucks, trailers, cranes, and other construction equipment & sub contracting of earth work, transportation of material, supply of earth work material and excavation/ backfilling works, for the construction industry.
Contra Tec Co Services:
CTC (Contra Tec Company) is specialized in the following:
- Supply of Construction Heavy Machines,
(Please see the detailed list)
- Excavation and backfilling work.
CTC is specialized in excavation in general and in deep pits excavation without ramps, such as Micro tunneling shafts up to any depth.
- Transportation of Material: our fleet of tipper trailers was utilized on many large scale projects in Qatar for transportation of millions of cubic meters of material such as the following:
Ø Removal of rejected material to approved landfill
Ø Removal of extra excavated material
Ø Transportation of any earth works within Qatar.
- Supply of Earth work Material such as:
Ø Dune Sand & Washed Sand
Ø Backfill material: Screened, mixed, and other types.
- Sub contracting of Landscaping and Irrigation works such as:
Ø Beautification and gardening
Ø Plantation and supply of trees.
Ø Supply and installation of irrigation networks
Contra Tec Co List of Equipments:
- Tipper Trailers 32m3 & Trucks 19m3 capacity, we own and manage a fleet of about 100 trailers.
- Excavators: Caterpillar 320, New Models, 2003 and above, with 1.7 Tons new breaker of CRUP brand. Those are provided also with bucket of many sizes.
- Long Boom Excavators: Caterpillar 2003 Model, boom is 16 m length & Kumatso 2005 Model, boom is 19 m length. These specialized machines are used for deep excavation and cleaning of pits without ramp.
- Cranes: Kato 25 Tons, 30 Tons, 35 Tons, 40 Tons, & 50 Tons. The cranes are certified as all our machines.
- Shovels: Caterpillar & other equivalent
- Backhoe JCB
- Water Tankers: different sizes
- Flat Bed & Low Bed
- Bob Cat (Street Skid Loader)
- Telescopic man-lift, tele-handler, forklifts 16, 23, 28, & 40LM
- Mini Crane, Pick up Cranes, Pickups, & Dumpers
Contra Tec Co Main Clients & Projects:
Contra Tec. Company was and still a reliable supplier and sub contractor for many 1st grade contractors in Qatar for many remarkable projects such as the following:
CTC as a sub contractor for Baytur International Construction Company provided heavy machinery for the Museum of Islamic Arts Project, in addition to transportation and supply of material services. The machinery such as trailers, excavators, shovels, telescopic forklifts and man lifts, cranes, skid street loaders, and tankers.
CTC transported more than 2 million m3 of material includes, backfill material, dune and washed sands, aggregate, sub base and crushed stones. Transportation of material includes the removal of depress, excavated material, and the construction remains.
In addition to the Museum of Islamic Arts, CTC was the sub contractor for Baytur for other projects such as the Convention Center at the Education City, Al Reem Tower at Dafna, Al Handasa Complex and Residential Compounds.
CTC as a sub contractor for Simplex International Construction Company provided heavy rental machines and transportation services for the Hilton Hotel Project and other projects such as Dukhan Infrastructures, the Pearl of Qatar Towers, Jude Tower at Dafna and other similar projects.
The material includes, backfill material, dune and washed sands, aggregate, sub base and crushed stones. Transportation of material includes the removal of depress, excavated material, and the construction remains.
CTC as a sub contractor for Al Jaber Trading and Contracting (JTC) Company was the main supplier of backfill material and heavy machinery for the Barwa Commercial Avenue Project of Barwa, in addition to transportation services. CTC utilized more than 250 trailers to supply more than 1 million M3 of backfill.
On other projects for JTC, CTC provided material and machinery, the main other projects were Um-Saeed Housing, AL Khour Housing, and Dukhan Housing. The material includes backfill material, dune and washed sands, and crushed stones. Transportation of material includes the removal of depress, excavated material, and the construction remains.
CTC was one of the machine suppliers for TEKFEN International Construction Company for AL Shamal Road Project (the North Main Highway).
CTC also provided machinery for other similar prestigious projects such as Emsaimeer Road for the Combined Group Company.
CTC in coalition with Amico Co. was the supplier of special backfill material to Qatar Dreddging Company for the Airprot Project. CTC arranged the transportation of 2.5 Million M3 at a daily rate of 20,000m3 per day.
Contra Tec Co List of Clients (Costumers):
- Abdulghani & Cardahi Construction & Installation (QCT)
- ALCAT Contruction & Contracting Co.
- AL Jaber Trading Company
- Al Sahaba Contracting
- Al Sarh Trading and contracting Co. WLL
- American French Qatari Construction Company (AFQCO)
- Ammico Contracting & Trading
- Arabtec Construction Co. WLL
- Aswan Trading & Contrg. Co.
- ANTICO Trading and Contracting Co.
- Baytur Construction and Contacting Co.
- Boom Construction Co. WLL
- Combined Group for Trading and Contracting
- ContraCo W.L.L.
- FERNAS Construction Co.
- Galfar Al Misnad Eng. & Contrg wll
- Khalid Cement Industries Co W.L.L.
- Navayuga Engineering Company WLL
- NLC (National Logistics Corporation-Pearl)
- Projects Control Systems Incorporation – PCSI (GLOBAL)
- Punj Lloyd LTD
- Qatari Arabian Construction Co.
- Qatar Alpha Beton Ready Mix Company
- Qatar Building Company
- Qatar Consolidated Transporting and Contracting WLL
- REDCO Group
- SAL Contracting & Trading
- S.C.G.G. (Shanghai Construction Group – Gulf w.l.l.)
- SIMPLEX Conc. Piles (India) Limited
- Swiss Boring Company
- TEKFEN Construction & Installation
- Vibro Qatar
Contra Tec Co Contacts
P.O. Box 2934, Doha – Qatar
Mobile: +974 6666 2209, 55520807
Fax: +974 4450 2779, 44682544
Was this article helpful?