Co-operative Bank’s Lipa na M-Pesa paybill number is 400200 . Depositing money to your Co-operative Bank account is pretty simple with Lipa na M-Pesa, using the paybill number 400200. This is How to deposit money to your Co-operative Bank account Via M-Pesa
The Procedure for depositing money via M-Pesa to your Co-operative Bank account is as follows
- Go to M-Pesa menu on your phone, select “Lipa na M-Pesa”
- Select “Paybill”
- Select “Enter business no.”
- Enter the 400200 as the Co-operative Bank business no and press “OK”
- Enter the Co-operative Bank account number you are transferring money to and press “OK”
- Enter amount i.e. amount you want to deposit and press “OK”
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK”
- Confirm all the details are correct and press “OK”
- You will receive a verification window from M-Pesa where you have 1 minute to verify that the details are correct, if correct, dismiss or ignore, if wrong, enter the number 1 and press OK to cancel the transaction
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-Pesa immediately.
- Co-operative Bank will then send you a confirmation SMS shortly.
Deposit money to your Co-operative Bank account Via M-Pesa.
You can now access M-Pesa Withdrawal services directly from our ATMs using the process below:
1) Select “Withdraw Cash from ATM” on your Safaricom line, enter agent code 472472, enter your M-Pesa PIN and you will receive a 6 digit code from Safaricom that will be used at the ATM (Kindly note the 6 digit OTP expires after 4 minutes).
2) On the ATM, click the “M-Pesa Withdrawal” button.
3) Enter your Safaricom mobile number.
4) Enter the amount to withdraw.
5) Enter the 6 digit voucher code that you received via SMS into the ATM.
6) The ATM will then disburse your money.
Was this article helpful?