SENTI is a micro credit mobile app that allows customers to request for and repay loans straight from their mobile phones. How to Apply For Senti Loan
Where is SENTI located?
SENTI has its offices in Nairobi, Kenya
How do I get the latest version of the app?
You can follow this link and click Update, or you can go to Google Play, search for “SENTI” then click “Update”..
Can I call a SENTI representative?
Yes. You can contact us on 0712517910, and you will be
How do I register?
Requirements are simple – all you need to register is a phone number and ID number. Just download the app and key in your details.
What do I do if I have forgotten my pin?
Select forgot option on the login screen.
How do I Reset my pin?
Select forgot pin option on the login screen.
Why is my SIM unsupported?
This error message is seen if SENTI is unable to detect the required SIM in your phone. Kindly remove all other SIM cards from your phone and leave only the Safaricom SIM you want to use and then log back into SENTI. You should be able to add your number and proceed to validate it.
How do I pay back my loan?
You can pay your loan by clicking on the ‘Pay ****’ loan on the SENTI app or through the Paybill number 517910. Account number is your phone number starting with 2547********.
Can I change my details after submitting them?
Unfortunately, not. We conform to the highest standards of data integrity, hence you cannot change information that was previously submitted. Always ensure you provide correct information at sign up.
Senti is a micro-credit mobile app that makes it easy for people in Kenya to access a loan, anytime, anywhere.
How to Register on Senti
• Download the Senti app
• Register your correct details on the Senti mobile app
• Verify your details with the One time password sent to you
• Apply for a loan and get fast cash sent directly to your M-Pesa
Do you know of our Friendly Loan terms?
•Up to 90-day loan product. We have options that let you choose what’s right for you as a customer
• Up to 90 day loan product with repayment terms of a one-time between 15% and 20%
• Grow with Senti and build your limit up to KSh 70,000 by making your repayments in good time
How do I repay my loan?
• Repay your loan through the App by Clicking Pay loan and enter your M-pesa Pin on the M-pesa tool kit that will appear on your screen or through our Paybill 517910 enter your phone number as the account number and the amount that is due on the amount section.
• You can pay in full or make partial payments, anytime on or before your due date
Gain more with Senti in-app features:
• You can Buy Airtime straight from your Senti App
• You can now Lipa Stima or your water Bill with your Senti Loan
• Track your income vs your spending with our wealth management feature
• Share Senti with your friends and family to help them sort their Financial Emergencies
Have questions? Visit www.Senti.co.ke to check out our FAQs or call 0712517910
Ready to get started? Download the Senti app and apply for a loan today.
Terms and Conditions:
Senti charges a one-time service fee of 10-15%* of principal with a minimum repayment period of 60 days and maximum period of 90 days. There is no minimum payment period for repayment; customers may make payments towards their principal at any time following disbursement. The maximum repayment period for a Senti loan is up to 90 days from disbursement. A one-time extension fee of 7.5% of principal and interest may be applied to loans past due. No other fees will be charged after this time. Additional terms and conditions apply.
*Effective APR: 90.17-192.5%. Senti does not charge you more than the amount of your due amount which is inclusive of (a one-time extension fee if one pays past our due date that includes a 7-day grace period). We do not compound
**A Demonstrative example: KES 40,000.00 loan taken for 90 days may incur a service fee of 15%, for a total cost of KES 46,000.00 if repaid before or on the due date.
Here is a simple guide on how to apply for Senti loan and how to pay Senti loan. Senti is a micro-credit mobile app in Kenya that gives loans to borrowers who are in dire need of money anytime or anywhere.
The mobile loan app is a product of Roamtech and has more than 100k downloads on Google play store with a rating of 3.9.
The good thing with Senti loan app is that there are no queues or paperwork involved. To qualify for Senti loan, you need to be an active Safaricom subscriber for at least 6 months.
14-day loan payment term has a one-time fee of 10 to 15% while 30-days 15%.
The app also has a section that allows individuals to purchase credit using Senti loans and pay bills.
Senti Loan App Registration Process
- Open Google play store on your android phone.
- Search for the Senti loan app and click on the install button.
- Launch the app and click on the “Get Started” button.
- Select an email address to be used by Senti loan ap.
- Allow the app to make and manage phone calls.
- Allow the app to access your contacts.
- Allow the app to access the location of your phone.
Fill in the details below:
- Valid phone number.
- Full names as they appear in your National ID.
- National ID or Passport number
- Tick on the “Terms and Conditions” button and continue with registration.
- Confirm your details and click on “continue”.
A text message will be sent to your phone with the verification. Enter the code and click continue.
- Choose a secret pin that you will be using to access the Senti loan app.
- Allow the loan app to view usage statistics on the next screen. This will increase your chances of getting a loan.
Complete your profile by filling in the details below:
- Education level
- Marital status
- Employment status
- Monthly income
- Place of work
- You have to be an active Safaricom subscriber for at least 6 months
- Must have a credit history as per the predefined criteria, and must borrow within the displayed limit on the application.
How does SENTI make a lending decision?
SENTI uses data from your phone, including your handset details and financial transaction messages to make lending decisions. This combined with your SENTI repayment history builds an individualized credit score, which determines the loan offers you receive.
How long does the application process take?
We aim to process all loans within 24 hours.
If I request for a loan of Ksh. 1,500 how much will I receive?
You will receive Ksh.1500.
How much will I need to pay back?
You will be required to pay the amount borrowed plus the processing fee charged. All payable within the days agreed on your loan term. You can also pay through installments.
What is the minimum amount I can borrow?
The minimum amount you can borrow is Ksh.1500 and the maximum amount is dependent on your credit limit. Credit limit is the maximum amount of loan you qualify for based on how much you borrow through your account and how you repay.
Why is a loan declined?
A SENTI Loan will be declined if;
- You borrow above your credit limit,
- You have an existing loan with SENTI
- You are currently or previously been listed with Credit Reference Bureau for a defaulted loan with any institution.
- You currently don’t meet the full requirements
- SENTI has the right to decline a loan at its own discretion.
What is Credit Reference Bureau?
This is a source of credit history information of a customer. They securely collect, store and maintain information about your credit history.
Credit reference agencies can share your credit report with you at your request.
How do I Know how much I can borrow?
You can check your credit limit on the SENTI App.
How to Apply For Senti Loan
- Open Senti loan app.
- Click on “Get Loan”.
- Apply for a loan within your limit.
- If successful, the loan will be deposited to your M-Pesa account in less than 5 minutes.
How to Pay Senti Loan
- Go to the M-Pesa menu on your phone.
- Choose Lipa na M-Pesa.
- Select pay bill.
- On the business number section, enter Senti pay bill number 517910.
- On the account number section, enter your phone number.
- Enter loan amount.
- Key in your M-Pesa PIN.
- Confirm if all the details you’ve entered are correct.
- Press OK.
- You will receive a confirmation message from M-Pesa and Senti.
Senti – Hassle free loans
Senti is a micro credit mobile app that makes it easy for people in Kenya to access a loan, anytime, anywhere.
Senti Loan App Contacts
Tel: 0712 517 910
Was this article helpful?