Okolea International Limited is a Fintech company that is revolutionizing financial solutions especially as it pertains to micro, small and medium businesses. How to Apply Okolea Loan in Kenya. In the age of technology, our goal is to leverage on existing and emerging technologies like artificial intelligence, big data and credit scores to power innovative financial solutions and improve the day to day lives of people. We believe helping businesses access funds more easily either in early stages or for expansion can uplift the dignity of the African people and the world at large through ending poverty, increasing household incomes and ushering in new solutions that better the lives of all people.
To be able to use the Okolea app, one needs to own an android smartphone, be at least 18 years with a valid national ID and also be a registered Safaricom subscriber.
In addition, users must also grant the app permission to access your phone data in order to further ascertain the user’s eligibility.
1. Download the Okolea app, install and fill in the form, and submit.
2. The app will redirect you to an easy to use home screen where you will be required to go to your profile and fill in other required details.
3. Login and request for a loan.
Kenya’s number one homegrown digital SME lender.
Loan amounts range from Ksh 600 to Ksh 250,000
Fee charges range from 5% to 15% depending on repayment duration i.e 5% ( 2 days ), 8% ( 7 days ), 11% ( 14 days ), 13% ( 21 days ) and 15% ( 28 days )
The repayment dates range from 2, 7, 14, 21 or 28 days.
To make Okolea repayments:
- Go to your Safaricom menu and select M-Pesa
- From your M-Pesa menu select Lipa na M-Pesa
- Select the Pay Bill option
- Enter the business number 245316
- Enter your Okolea registered phone number as the account number
- Enter your payment amount
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN
- Confirm that all details are correct and press OK
This app has access to:
- Identity- find accounts on the device
- Contacts- find accounts on the device and read your contacts
- Location- approximate location (network-based) and precise location (GPS and network-based)
- SMS- read your text messages (SMS or MMS)
- Phone- read phone status and identity
- Photos/Media/Files- read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Storage- read the contents of your USB storage and modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Camera- take pictures and videos
- Wi-Fi connection information- view Wi-Fi connections
- Device ID & call information- read phone status and identity
- receive data from Internet
- view network connections
- full network access
- prevent device from sleeping
Late payments will result in being forwarded to CRB.
WHY CHOOSE Okolea Loan in Kenya
- Friendly app user interface.
- Multiple loans up to three times within your limit.
- Disbursement to the bank or Mpesa.
- Loan payment directly from the app
- Payment through USSD *842#
- Renewal option if a customer is not able to pay their loan when it falls due
Was this article helpful?