Ukulima Sacco is a National Sacco in Kenya with its Headquaters in Nairobi and FOSA Branch Network in Kisumu, Mombasa, Eldoret Embu ,Nakuru and Kisii . From a humble beginning in 1972 Ukulima Sacco was registered as a Co-operative Savings and Credit Society and started operation under Certificate of registration number CS2026. The Saco membership is open to salaried employees, Business community, Chamas, corporate Bodies and Kenyans living in the Diaspora. Over the years, the Sacco has undertaken continuous transformation process geared to enhance its growth, efficiency and customer experience. The Society is ISO 9001: 2015 Certified , a clear indication of its commitment to provide quality service to its valued members. Member of Ukulima Sacco
1) Who is eligible to join Ukulima SACCO as a member?
Any Kenyan citizen who is a public sector employee, private sector employee, business people and Kenyans living in the diaspora. Chamas and other institutions are eligible to join as corporate members.
2) How do I benefit by being a member of Ukulima SACCO?
- Favorable interest rates on loans
- Instant Mobile loans
- Short loan process turn around times.
- High annual dividends on shares and interest on deposits
- Investment opportunities in fixed deposits, land and property
3) What do I need to join Ukulima SACCO SACCO Ltd?
The following documents are required from individual members:
- A fully filled Membership Application Form.
- Copy of the National Identity Card (Both sides)
- Copy of current pay slip (if employed)
- A recent colored passport size photograph.
4) After acquiring all the above documents, what steps do I take to join the SACCO?
Attach all the other documents/particulars on the Membership Application Form and hand deliver or send via courier to our Head Office at Ukulima Co-op Hse, Heille Selassie Avenue or to any of our Fosa branch near to you.
5) How will I know that my Membership Account has been opened?
An SMS notification with your member number shall be sent to your phone within 48 Hours.
6) Is there a joining fee?
Yes, one-off fee of KES1,000/-
7) Is there a Minimum monthly contribution?
Yes, the Minimum Monthly Contribution is KES 2,500/-
8) How can I effectively communicate with the SACCO?
Through any of the contacts provided on this website. You are advised to always indicate your ID number, Tel Number and email address for written communications.
9) How do I make my monthly remittances – Contributions or loan repayments?
- Employer check off
- Bank standing order
- Through Ukulima Kash App or USSD *822#
- Ukulima SACCO Paybill 953400
- Over the counter cash deposit
10) Once I become a member, can I Introduce my friends to join the SACCO?
Yes, you may introduce your friends, colleagues and family to join the SACCO. The SACCO may from time to time consider having a program for paying commission to members when they recruit others.
11) I have a Chama / Investment Group, are they eligible to join the SACCO?
Yes they can join and start patronizing FOSA services immediately. We also have loans for individual chama members and the chama itself up to 5 times savings. The chama need to be a registered one.
HEAD OFFICE Contacts
Ukulima Co-operative House, Haile Selassie AvenueOff Parliament Road, Red Cross Lane
P.O. Box 44071 – 00100, NAIROBI
Tel: 020 – 2785000, 0720 – 179991, 0735 – 886565
Was this article helpful?