This article explains How to Change Your Apple ID Profile Picture on iPhone/iPad, Mac, and on the web.
How to Change your Apple ID photo on iCloud.com
Your Apple ID photo appears on your iCloud.com homepage and in Settings or System Preferences on your Apple devices. If you are part of a Family Sharing group, others in the family can see your Apple ID photo in their list of family members. How to Change Your Apple ID Profile Picture
- On iCloud.com, go to Account Settings, then click the photo next to your name.
- Do one of the following:
- Drag an image file onto the photo.
- Click Choose Photo, then follow the onscreen instructions.
How to Change Your Apple ID Profile Photo on iPhone or iPad
How to Change Your Apple ID Profile Photo on a Mac
Click the Apple menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Hover the mouse over your profile photo or icon in the top left corner of the window.
- Choose from the pre-loaded images in Default, take a selfie by clicking Camera, browse your Photos app by clicking Photos, or take a selfie using the Photo Booth app. If you take a selfie, position it in the frame how you like it.
Was this article helpful?