How to Fix Netflix Error tvq-details-menu-100 on Amazon Fire TV Stick. If you get the error code tvq-details-menu-100 with this message:
We’re having trouble accessing this title for you right now. Please try again later.
It usually means that a network connection problem is stopping your device from reaching Netflix. Follow the steps for your device below to fix the problem.
- Unplug your device from power for at least 1 minute.
- Plug your device back in.
- Turn the device back on with the Fire TV remote.
- Try Netflix again.
- From the Fire TV home screen, select Settings.
- Select Applications.
- Select Manage All Installed Applications.
- Scroll down and select Netflix.
- Select Clear Data.
- Sign back in and try Netflix again.
- Turn off your device.
- Unplug both your modem and router and wait 30 seconds.
- Plug in your modem and wait until no new indicator lights are blinking on.
- Plug in your router and wait until no new indicator lights are blinking on.
- Turn on your device and try Netflix again.
If you’re connecting over Wi-Fi and the above steps didn’t help, follow these suggestions:
- Move your router to improve signal strength. Reception is best if the router is in a central location.
- Move wireless devices such as cordless phones or microwave ovens away from your router.
- Elevate your router off the floor. A router on a bookshelf or desk has better reception than one that’s behind or under furniture. Fix Netflix Error tvq-details-menu-100
If you complete the steps above but still can’t connect to Netflix, contact your internet service provider. They can help you determine whether your router is set up properly. Fix Netflix Error tvq-details-menu-100
Was this article helpful?