How to Fix Netflix Error tvq-details-menu-100 on Blu-Ray Player. If you get the error code tvq-details-menu-100 with this message:
We’re having trouble accessing this title for you right now. Please try again later.
It usually means that a network connection problem is stopping your device from reaching Netflix. Follow the steps for your device below to fix the problem.
- Unplug your device from power for at least 1 minute.
- While the device is unplugged, press the power button on the device to discharge it.
- If you cannot access the power button or your device does not have one, leave your device unplugged for at least 3 minutes.
- Plug your device back in.
- Turn your device on.
- Try Netflix again.
For this step, make sure to leave your Blu-ray player and all of your home network equipment unplugged as a group for 30 seconds before plugging each device back in one by one.
- Turn off or unplug your Blu-ray player.
- Unplug your modem (and your wireless router, if it’s a separate device) from power for 30 seconds.
- Plug in your modem and wait until no new indicator lights are blinking on. If your router is separate from your modem, plug it in and wait until no new indicator lights are blinking on. Netflix Error tvq-details-menu-100 on Blu-Ray Player
- Turn your Blu-ray player back on and try Netflix again.
If you’re connecting through a wireless router that’s connected to your modem but still can’t connect after restarting your network, try bypassing the router. This will help identify what’s causing the problem by eliminating the router or wireless connectivity problems as a possible cause.
- Turn off your Blu-ray player.
- Plug your Blu-ray player directly into your modem using an Ethernet cable.
- Unplug your modem from power for at least 30 seconds, then plug it back in and wait until no new indicator lights are blinking on.
- Turn on your Blu-ray player and try Netflix again.
If this step works:
- If you bypass your router and successfully connect to Netflix through your modem, it’s likely that the router is the source of the problem.
- You may want to contact whoever set up your home network for help resetting or reconfiguring your router. Netflix Error tvq-details-menu-100 on Blu-Ray Player
If this step doesn’t work:
- If you’re connected directly to your modem but still can’t stream Netflix, check with your equipment provider to make sure your modem and internet service are working properly. Netflix Error tvq-details-menu-100 on Blu-Ray Player
If you couldn’t complete this step:
- If you can’t connect your device directly to your modem, continue troubleshooting below.
If you’re connecting over Wi-Fi and the above steps didn’t help, follow these suggestions:
- Move your router to improve signal strength. Reception is best if the router is in a central location.
- Move wireless devices such as cordless phones or microwave ovens away from your router.
- Elevate your router off the floor. A router on a bookshelf or desk has better reception than one that’s behind or under furniture.
If you complete the steps above but still can’t connect to Netflix, contact your internet service provider. They can help you determine whether your router is set up properly.
2021. Netflix Error tvq-details-menu-100. Help Center. Retrieved April 11, 2021 from https://help.netflix.com/en/node/51963?accordionCategory=smart_tv
Was this article helpful?